时间:2023-12-09 03:19:12 出处:직업阅读（143）
SEONGNAM, Gyeonggi Province — South Korea's premier aerospace and defense exhibition, aimed at showcasing the country's indigenously developed weaponry and military prowess, including the first public flight of the homegrown KF-21 fighter jet, is set to commence on Tuesday in its largest-scale edition yet.
The Seoul International Aerospace and Defense Industry Exhibition this year will showcase the US Air Force's nuclear-capable strategic bomber B-52H and the world's most formidable F-22 Raptor fighter jet in an eye-catching demonstration.
In its 14th edition, the Seoul ADEX held at Seoul Airport in Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province, will have around 550 companies representing 34 different countries, including Israel, participating. The biannual, six-day event had roughly 440 companies from 28 countries two years ago.
- [Herald Interview] Netflix's ‘Devil’s Plan’ expands realm of survival game shows
- 尹대통령 지지율, 1.1%p 내린 38.9% [알앤써치]
- 김건희 여사, 광주디자인비엔날레 찾아 “문화예술계 육성 의지”
- [Korean History] 2002, when Korea soared through World Cup
- Reeling from election loss, ruling party picks new leader posts
- Seoul condemns Hamas’ attack on Israel
- Jungkook of BTS to hold fan showcase on Nov. 20
- 'Frasier' returns to TV but you don't need to be a superfan of the original to laugh at its jokes
- [view] 민심 더 싸늘해지는데…감동 없는 김기현 2기