时间:2023-12-09 02:27:03 出处:직업阅读（143）
The upcoming EP from Seventeen received over 4.67 million pre-orders, according to agency Pledis Entertainment on Thursday.
It is a record for the band whose previous EP “FML” logged 4.64 million in pre-orders. The 10th EP was released in April and sold more than 6.27 million units in total, renewing album sales record in K-pop history.
The band has been uploading teaser photographs for EP “Seventeenth Heaven” that is due out on Oct. 23. Its offline promotional event “Seventeen Street,” held in Seoul over six days until Monday, drew 100,000 fans.
Meanwhile, the 13-member act picked up two trophies from 2023 The Fact Music Awards in Korea on Tuesday – the grand prize and artist of the year.
Blackpink amasses 300m views with ‘Boombayah’ dance video
- S. Korea, US, Japan install trilateral communication hotline amid N. Korea, China challenges
- Over half of Koreans want continuous strengthening of alliance with US: poll
- SKC to build bioplastics plant in Vietnam
- KFCC hosts UN conference for inclusive finance
- 이준석, 눈물의 회견…尹대통령 향해 "與 묵언 수행 저주 풀라"
- 여당, 총선변수에 고심…“쇄신한 민주당과 대결 준비해야”
- N. Korea scheduled to hold key parliamentary meeting following Kim
- [Herald Interview] Love is what defines artist Dawn
- Celltrion partners with US pharmacy chain for Yuflyma sales